How to Register a CO.ZA Domain Name
This guide explains how to register a co.za domain name using the ZA Domains White-label Domain Control Panel
- Log in to the ZA Domains White-label Domain Management Control Panel
- Expand the Domains menu and click Manage Domains
- On the Manage Domains page, click the Register new Domain button
- On the Register Domain form provide the following :
- Provide the new co.za domain name
- Specify the contact (registrant) to be assigned to the co.za domain
- Select whether the co.za domain should auto renew on its anniversary date.
- Select whether the co.za domain should be locked for transfer.
- Select the name server group dropdown to populate the name server pair which have been configured for the co.za domain.
- Click the Add to Cart icon
- Expand the Cart drop down located at the top of the ZA Domains Control Panel Page
- Click the Checkout button to complete the registration of your .co.za domain name