This guide will walk you through enabling two factor authentication for your ZA Domains White-Label Domain Control Panel.
Two factor authentication provides an additional layer of security by requiring that an authenticated user supply a One Time Password (OTP) which is sent to the users mobile phone.
- Log in to the ZA Domains White-label Domain Control Panel
- Expand Options and Click Security
- On the Security page change the OTP Authentication option from Off to On
- Press the Save Changes button.
- Log out
- Log in using your ZA Domains credentials
- Provide the OTP which has been sent to your mobile.